How to Help Islam Grow Up
Most of what you really need to know about how to live, and what to do, and how to be, Westerners learned in Kindergarten. Wisdom and reason are not at the top of your graduate school mountain, but here are some guidelines.
1. Share everything.
2. Play fair.
3. Don't hit people.
4. Put things back where you found them.
5. Clean up your own mess.
6. Don't take things that aren't yours.
7. Say sorry when you hurt somebody.
8. Wash your hands before you eat.
10. Hot dogs and cold beer are good for you.
11. You can't eat all the candy you want, and that goes for that liquid crack tea you drink every day in the cafes. (you're wanging yourselves out and you're not toning it down with alcohol. google methanphetamine)
12. Live a balanced life. That means living your life and not blowing yourself up in a bus full of people just to have a tantrum.
13. Learn some and think some and draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work every day some. (that means get a job, get a hobby, get a life)
14. Take a nap every afternoon.
15. Take a chill pill.
16. When you go out into the world, watch for traffic, hold hands, and stick together. (you already do that)
17. You can't ride the big rides without adult supervision (and that goes for airplanes, too)
Break any of these guidelines and expect a time-out.
home email karmasurfer